Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beards, Yuck!



NO BUENO!




Issac was trying to grow out a beard for his Halloween costume, he wanted to be a Spartan from 300! For those of you who have seen Issac try to grow facial hair know it comes in kind of blotchy and not very thick, but he still tried and was determined to grow it.

My dad has had facial hair for as long as I can remember and I think I'm not a fan because every time the beard area would start to grown a little he would give us whisker pies! Basically it's him rubbing his prickly cheek up and down your cheek and it feels like he's ripping your skin off! He thought it was so funny. So when Issac wanted to grown it out that's all i could think of.

Issac had grown it out for about 3 1/2 weeks and luckly for me he couldn't handle it anymore. It started to itch so he decided to shave it off but had to do it in stages so here are some pictures of the process....

3 comments:

  1. YAY Mel I am so glad you started a blog so I can see pics and keep up with you! I love it! I will send you an invite to mine on your email! Miss you! We need to have a D8 reunion soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop updating!! You are showing me up!! I love the pics of Issac's "beard".

    ReplyDelete
  3. um.. I am with you, yuck! Iam just not a fan and yes they do hurt!

    ReplyDelete