Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day date



Headed up the Coaster




A week ago Issac had the whole week off of school for fall break and I wanted to do something fun and since we both had to work the only day we could do anything was on Wednesday, that's my day off. I tried to surprise Issac about what we were going to do but it didn't work out that way which was ok because I was still excited to go on our date! I don't know why but for some reason I think if you make it a surprise it will be more fun!

I planned the date and decided we were going to go to Park City and have lunch at Loco Lizard then go ride the Apline slide and Coaster. Issac had never done either of these and it was the last week it was open so i thought it would be a fun day date.

We had a great time, the weather was perfect and there were no lines! The only bad parts where that you only get to go down once on each ride and the Chocolate Factory was closed! It's only open on the weekends now, what a bummer! We both highly recommend the Alpine Coaster and don't push on the break!

Well thanks to my Hubby for spending the whole day with me, for making me laugh and knowing I'll always have fun with him! I love you so very much!!

1 comment: